It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:37 pm 

The thing that angers me about Yaxley Lennon and his fanboys is not that he helped expose the Rotherham paedophiles (if, in fact, he did) but that his motivation is pure racism and Islamophobia. The most recent example, a couple of week ago there was a lot of press about a paedophile bishop who was pushed around new victims rather than being prosecuted, he even had Chazza as a supporter (more there than initially meets the eye there, I reckon) and what was the far right's reaction? Absolute silence. Disingenuous racist tossers to a man and woman

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:25 pm 

Well ranted..but didn't Labour ignore warnings about Cyril Smith for years...

iMac, iPad iPhone7 and MacBook Air, pretty much MAC-ed out.

Definitely the major cause of Terrorism is the Muslim faith.
White lives Matter...
Whipitquick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:16 pm 

whipitquick wrote:
Well ranted..but didn't Labour ignore warnings about Cyril Smith for years...

Don't know, I have nothing to do with Labour. And, really, if it is the case, why is it even slightly relevant?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:51 pm 

king edward wrote:
The thing that angers me about Yaxley Lennon and his fanboys is not that he helped expose the Rotherham paedophiles (if, in fact, he did) but that his motivation is pure racism and Islamophobia.

I can't remember him being involved..I recall Jayne Senior, Ann Cryer and Andrew Norfolk as well as some of the parents of the girls. The BNP took an interest but as you say, it's only ever about the ethnicity of criminals for these people. Whites are usually ignored. I don't think Y-L spoke out about any paedophiles in the EDL, even when they were convicted (two that I can think of) , that's just brushed aside.

If he cares about getting justice for victims, the worst thing is to risk the disruption and possible collapse of a live trial, by breaking reporting restrictions placed by the Judge. But he only cares about publicity for himself.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:25 pm 

Noooo Tommy Tommy. The self-publicist Yaxley-Lennon in a spot of bother again after encouraging some young army cadets in uniform to appear in photos with him. One thing led to another and soon some of them are chanting his name and cheering. Now the video is public. Lead balloon back at base, unsurprisingly.

British Army cadets are facing an investigation by their superiors for posing for a picture with the founder of the English Defence League (EDL) Tommy Robinson and chanting his name.

An forces spokesman said The Army was aware of the photograph and footage and is "investigating the circumstances surrounding this".

Robinson, an anti-immigration and anti-Muslim activist whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, is currently on bail awaiting a re-trial for a contempt of court charge.

Reacting to the pictures and videos being circulated on Wednesday, Major General Rupert Jones, who will shortly take up the appointment of Standing Joint Force Commander, said he was "confident" extremist views are not prevalent in the forces.

Maj Gen Jones added: "The Army absolutely encourages diversity in our teams. We are stronger for diversity - we have very high expectations and standards and we will comply with those."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/10/army-cadets-face-investigation-mod-posing-picture-edl-founder/
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45805285

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:08 pm 

This person obviously is being bankrolled by somebody, anyone like to think who? As far as I know he has not had a job for years, are we supporting this arsehole with our taxes?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:06 pm 
Site Admin

A very good point. And while we are at it, we could look at others, especially people like Anjem Choudary, who despite having enjoyed the best of British education - and actually qualified as a lawyer, has never worked, lives in a property which is beyond the means of many working people - and calls the benefits that he claims "Jihad seekers allowance."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:05 pm 

Stormy wrote:
lives in a property which is beyond the means of many working people

HMP Frankland at the moment, but likely to be out on license soonish they say. With conditions.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:13 pm 

Purwell wrote:
This person obviously is being bankrolled by somebody, anyone like to think who? As far as I know he has not had a job for years, are we supporting this arsehole with our taxes?

I don't know about tax. He crowdfunds direct from admirers on his various sites, playing the free-speech martyr. Help poor Tommy, he's just telling it like it is. Gets a fair amount too, from all over the world. His ideology obviously has its appeal to some.

Apart from that - Breitbart, Rebel Media, other US right-wing pro-Zionist anti-Islamic organisations like the Middle East Forum who paid his legal bills. Simple working class English hero, not.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/22/us-rightwing-groups-bankroll-campaign-to-free-tommy-robinson

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-wealth-supporters-far-right-prison-freed-crime-a8473536.html

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:04 am 
Site Admin

Lighthouse wrote:
Stormy wrote:
lives in a property which is beyond the means of many working people

HMP Frankland at the moment, but likely to be out on license soonish they say. With conditions.

True. They should have locked him up for the full 5 years to which he was sentenced. Or much better - 50 years. Of course, I was referring to the residence where he was living before he was jailed, where his family presumably still lives. Then there was Omar Bakri Mohammed, the so called Tottenham Ayatollah, the man who radicalised Choudary. Prior to this, Choudary was apparently quite a wag, enjoying booze and womanising, quite well liked by his fellow students, to whom he was known as Andy. The Tottenham Ayatollah was another one who did very well living on benefits. Why??

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:42 pm 

Why what? That they were allowed to claim?

I guess they applied along with any dependants and were judged eligible at the time. Choudary is British and the other one was given asylum by the Thatcher government in the 80s.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:41 pm 

Sky News majored today on the rise of the far right in Germany. Quite frightening and far removed from the situation in the UK. In both countries the wishes of the people have been ignored ....... there could be a big price to pay.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

Lighthouse wrote:
Why what? That they were allowed to claim?

I guess they applied along with any dependants and were judged eligible at the time. Choudary is British and the other one was given asylum by the Thatcher government in the 80s.

Why do we give out benefits to people who not only hate this country and everything it stands for but are also guilty of radicalising others to carry out atrocities? About time this was reviewed. Choudary may be British, so we can't deport him - but when he's out it's going to cost an absolute fortune to monitor him. Far better to put him somewhere where he can do no harm. Don't we have uninhabited islands like St Kilda, in the Hebrides? Or further away still, like St Helena or Ascension Island?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:54 am 

Gruinard Island would be better IMHO. The Anthrax might have cleared by now.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:24 am 

You could write to your MP asking for the construction of a high security Alcatraz-style prison for such individuals, but they would probably say there isn't the money. You could also recommend soothsayers in the benefits office, to work out which eligible claimants would become future criminals.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:16 pm 

Downlander wrote:
Sky News majored today on the rise of the far right in Germany. Quite frightening and far removed from the situation in the UK. In both countries the wishes of the people have been ignored ....... there could be a big price to pay.

Was it about the Chemnitz riots? There are quite a few far right groups who congregated there, some football-hooligan based, some political, others full on neo-Nazi with salutes so reports say, although they have to keep their faces hidden for obvious reasons. Pegida were there unsurprisingly - there's a Pegida UK too although it doesn't seem to get much support. It was founded by...guess who. Tommy Robinson.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:29 pm 
Site Admin

Lighthouse wrote:
You could write to your MP asking for the construction of a high security Alcatraz-style prison for such individuals, but they would probably say there isn't the money. You could also recommend soothsayers in the benefits office, to work out which eligible claimants would become future criminals.

Let's just re-phrase that last sentence should we? We should seriously look at the benefits we give to ACTUAL criminals, and downgrade them to the very basic subsistence levels. Like food coupons but only for what we had per person during war time rationing. A healthy diet - and excellent for those with obesity problems. Absolutely nothing for cigarettes, booze, drugs etc. What's that you say? More robbery and burglary due to the frugal amount? Well then, let's use the vast amount of money that we would save by these means, to put a lot more policemen on the beat. On the beat. Actually visible in the streets.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:16 pm 

May was warned by the police themselves about what would happen if she cut officers but she took no notice.

On Theresa May’s watch, police numbers have been cut by 20,000.
Cuts to the police force endanger communities and endanger police officers too.
Labour will recruit 10,000 more police officers to work on community beats.

Current Labour manifesto.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:46 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, I know. Maybe one of the main reasons why the result of the 2017 election was so disastrous. The Tories are supposed to be the party of Law and Order!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:59 am 

Stormy wrote:
Yes, I know. Maybe one of the main reasons why the result of the 2017 election was so disastrous. The Tories are supposed to be the party of Law and Order!

They have always been the party of "confrontation" as far as I can see.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:38 pm 

Purwell wrote:
Stormy wrote:

Thats crap, and you know it.

Just back from France after a week so raring to make someone upset. :laughitup: :laughitup: :laughitup:

iMac, iPad iPhone7 and MacBook Air, pretty much MAC-ed out.

Definitely the major cause of Terrorism is the Muslim faith.
White lives Matter...
Whipitquick

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:07 pm 

whipitquick wrote:
Purwell wrote:
Stormy wrote:

Thats crap, and you know it.

Just back from France after a week so raring to make someone upset. :laughitup: :laughitup: :laughitup:

Please go back there.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:56 pm 

So, the trial that 'Tommy' almost got cancelled by breaking reporting restrictions, is finally over. Huddersfield grooming case. The media are now free to report.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:06 am 

Why are welfare benefits given to people who are not ill and perfectly capable of working?

Including obscenely expensive houses.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:49 am 

Maybe the BBC could get Tommy and Chaudhury on Question time next week! Probably have the biggest viewing audience ever! Chuck in a couple of Paedo timeservers, preferably taxi drivers from Rotherham etc etc. on by video link, and also anyone who had anything to do with reducing Police numbers.
I have sent this idea to the BBC :wink4:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next